Monday, May 27, 2013

MY LAST SUMMER (2nd)

STAGE IN A CAMP:

In July I went to a camp with my best friends at St.Miquel de Capmajor. Its name is l'Arcada. The theme of a camp was the Indians. I slept in teepees, I put feathers on the head and I painted my face.

I was there 7 days and the time very fast because I had a great time. We did different activities like archery, kamikace and climbing.
During the day it was hot but at night it was very cold.

It was a very, very funny experience!!!

MY FAMILY HOLIDAYS:

In August I went with my family to Platja d'Aro, in my apartment. And we were there almost all summer.

In the morning we woke up, I had breakfast and I went to the beach. On the beach it was very hot but the water was cool!!!

Then we went to have lunch. In the afternoon we did homework and I went to the beach.

We had dinner in the apartament and then we went to listen to jazz on the beach.

In the night it was hard to sleep because there was a lot of noise!!!


For me it was very good holidays!!!!!!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment