Sunday, November 17, 2013

MY LAST SUMMER (2nd)


Hi, my name is Xènia Tubert and this is my oral presentation about my last summer. First I’m going to talk about my English lessons and them I’m going to talk about the excursions with my family and my friends.
ENGLISH LESSONS:
In July I went to English lessons with Cèlia and Núria F in Banyoles. The objective was exploring the mountain in English. I read a map in English, I used the compass and I played a “gymkana” in the mountain.
I went for one month and there were four hours each day. The time very fast because I had a great time.
It was a very, very funny experience!!!
EXCURSIONS WITH MY FAMILY AND MY FRIENDS:
In August I went to different excursions with my family, my dog and my friends. We went to “Les fonts del Llobregat”. It is a place where there is a path and there were many people. Les fonts del Llobregat were very nice!!!

I also went to el “Salt del Sallent”. Is it a place where there is a difficult path in the mountains but it is very beautiful, too!!

No comments:

Post a Comment